Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My first post! (I'm so nervous:)

This is my very first blog!  I'm so nervous!  But I wanted to have a place where people could find interesting things, fabulous tips about anything!  So each week I intend on posting some super things that you may be interested in! So tell me each week what you'd like to see more of and I'll try and research it for you!  Our lives are so busy these days and I think using blogs or the net can help us feel connected and still "cool".  :)


So here I go- I am a returning this year as a past Queen of a Mardi Gras in my town.  Krewe of Adonis- and I have to wear a fabulous dress, but I don't want to spend a fortune on a dress I'll wear once!  So I found this site in Hong Kong!  (don't even ask how I found this) :)


http://fashion4us.com/women-fashion-intro.action

It has some great finds on here!  And very affordable! 


Gold Star Tube Top fishtail evening dress


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Dom! Looking forward to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I need help on this! lol

    ReplyDelete